Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkin Pie French Toast


I love cooking with pumpkin in the fall. So I will try just about any recipe that features it. 
For this one you will need a shallow pan or bowl to mix all your ingredients in. I use a 6x6 baking dish.



Next is 1/4 cup of milk.

 
Then comes the pumpkin, 1/4
of a cup.
 2 eggs go in first.

Followed by 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.



                            And 1/2 a teaspoon cinnamon.




2 Tablespoons brown sugar (I used light brown      sugar).


   Then mix it all together, I doubled this recipe to make enough for five people.


Just dip your bread in, making sure to coat both sides. I used wheat bread.


  And if all goes well you will end up with a nice stack of yummy pumpkin pie french toast.

As always if you try it please let me know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment